New Services … Same Practical Results
Since its founding 35 years ago by Hank van Ormer, APenergy has been a national leader in providing independent and brand-neutral consulting for compressed air systems. APenergy staff have completed more than 2,000 system assessments and managed more than 1,200 project installations.
This practical experience allows us to address almost any compressed air issue, regardless of air system type, size, or industry.
APenergy has built its 35-year foundation by:
- 200+ NO COST customer projects
- Performance-based consulting fees
- Turnkey assessments, implementation & funding
- Corporate Benchmarking & Air Leak Programs
- Best Practice Guides & Training Workshops
- Air-Over-the-Fence & major project oversight
- 200+ articles for Compressed Air Best Practices
- Independent and Brand Neutral
A New Entity
We’ve now established APenergy to serve as an umbrella group for customers seeking a consistent resource for Sustainability, Energy Demand, Energy Supply, and Energy Pricing options.
By managing a national network of similarly minded engineering firms and implementers, APenergy can ramp up a veritable one-stop-shop of technical services and turnkey projects. Using APenergy as a resource frees up company staff to focus on mission-critical activities.
- NO COST facility walkthroughs to identify potential savings projects
- NO COST assessment of Utility Incentives to help pay for 2022-24 capital projects
- Energy Efficiency Options: Process Cooling, Hydraulics, Controls, VFDs, Lighting, Gas/Steam
- Energy Supply Options: Biofuels, CHP, Waste-2- Energy, PV, Off-Grid, Power Quality, Pricing
- Sustainability Programs combining Energy Demand, Supply, Pricing, and Carbon Credits
- Funding alternatives for Efficiency Projects, Productivity Gains, and Plant Expansions